* ESC - закрити вікно пошуку
The Financial Times has announced the short list of best business books of 202229.09.2022
The British newspaper Financial Times has announced the short list for the 2022 Business Book of the Year Award. The short list was revealed on the newspaper’s website.
The six finalists are:
- Dead in the Water: Murder and Fraud in the World’s Most Secretive Industry, by Matthew Campbell and Kit Chellel
- Influence Empire: The Story of Tencent and China’s Tech Ambition, by Lulu Chen
- The Rise and Fall of the Neoliberal Order: America and the World in the Free Market Era, by Gary Gerstle
- The Power Law: Venture Capital and the Art of Disruption, by Sebastian Mallaby
- Chip War: The Fight for the World’s Most Critical Technology, by Chris Miller
- Disorder: Hard Times in the 21st Century, by Helen Thompson
The award itself will be presented in London on December 5. The winner will get the prize of £30 000.
Financial Times is a British daily newspaper, based in London and issued in several languages. It is focused on business and economic current affairs.
For the Business Book of the Year, the titles tackling economic, business and political issues are nominated. The award aims to find the book that has ‘the most compelling and enjoyable insight into modern business issues’.
It shall be reminded that American literary award the 2022 Kirkus Prize Fiction finalists were announced earlier this month.
It has been also reported earlier that a writer and the President of PEN Ukraine Andriy Kurkov received Halldor Laxness International Literary prize in Iceland.
Photo: Financial Times
This publication is sponsored by the Chytomo’s Patreon community
the more you read, the greater the possibilities